Yealink SIP-T48G 16-Line Gigabit VoIP Phone
(End of sale)
The Yealink T48G is a 16-line (with Firmware version V73) Gigabit SIP phone ideal for heavy phone use and traffic. The T48G has Yealink’s Optima HD voice, supports Bluetooth headsets, and features a 7″ color touch panel for swift, easy, and convenient switching between screens and applications.
Yealink SIP-T48G 16-Line Gigabit VoIP Phone Overview
The Yealink T48G is a fully functional Gigabit business VoIP phone that can quickly switch between screens on the 7″ color display, rapidly handle calls and transfers, and deliver a superior UC experience. The T48G has Yealink’s Optima HD voice technology for life-like conversations over the HD handset or a third party headset, regardless of wired or Bluetooth capability.
This particular addition to the SIP-T4 series offers a scratch resistant surface, metallic texture, non-slip rubber feet and ergonomic recessed buttons that helps it hold up to the demands of intense phone use. The Communicator uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL) to provide service providers the latest technology for enhanced network security. The range is certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and BroadSoft Broadworks.
Yealink SIP-T48G VoIP Phone Features and Functions:
- 16-line (with Firmware V73 loaded) Appearances
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Yealink Optima HD Voice Supported
- Up to 16 (with Firmware V73 loaded) SIP accounts
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- Supports Yealink EXP40 expansion module
- RJ9 Headset Port
- 7″ 800 x 480-pixel color touch screen with backlight
- Wall mountable
- Supports PoE, Power Supply also available separately
**ซื้อ Yealink SIP-T48G กับเราคุ้มค่าที่สุด**