Yealink Meeting is a real-time audio and video communication service platform independently developed by Yealink Inc. The platform adopts a globalized and advanced distributed architecture to provide safe, stable, and highly available audio and video communication services to global users.
The platform has rich conference applications and powerful management functions, providing applications including video conferences supports thousands of users, Webinar, live broadcasts, and on demand recording. Provides customers with software clients (including PC clients, mobile apps, Web clients), video conferencing room systems, USB cameras/microphones, and other applications that satisfy users in meeting rooms, work from home or mobile office scenarios. Meanwhile, it provides convenient and easy-to-use SIP/H.323 meeting lobby and SIP/H.323 that are compatible with users who use third-party terminals or phones to join the meeting.
The platform open SDK/API integration, providing industry users with open platform interfaces and supports users to integrate the audio and video capabilities of Yealink Meeting into business scenarios and applications to achieve deep integration.
- Global Service: Adopt global sub-data centers to provide multi-site operations. The audio and video service network is deployed in a global distributed manner, and the service covers 99% of the core areas around the world. Users can access media service nodes nearby according to their location, and can realize high-definition, real-time audio and video communication with users anywhere in the world.
- Stable and available: Distributed cluster deployment, support for cluster load balancing and cross-cluster offsite disaster recovery, failure-aware automatic migration. High-load computing services, real-time elastic scaling, stable support for more than a thousand users meetings.
- Network adaptation: Self-developed efficient SVC coding technology, network situation adaptive, improve the video conferencing experience under weak network; self-developed intelligent transmission network, effectively solve the problem of cross-border and cross-regional network transmission.
- Secure and reliable: Adopts TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, SSH, AES-256, dynamic password and other encryption methods, support security application functions such as authentication, meeting password, waiting room, meeting authority, administrator control, etc., award GDPR, S3A3G3, Trusted Cloud Certification. • Compatibility: Supports SIP/H.323 room systems of mainstream manufacturers in the industry that can call the server IP to join the meeting.
- Easy to use: Support software client and hardware terminal, support meeting schedule reminder and one click to join meetings by terminal. Support WebAPP without download to join the meeting.
- Rich features: Supports large interactive meetings, meeting collaboration, live meetings, recording features, with rich meeting management and meeting control features. Supports member management, meeting statistics and meeting configurations and other admins applications.
Yealink Meeting Plans and Pricing
Cloud-based video conferencing platform makes it easier to meet online.