Cisco TelePresence MCU 5320
Host up to ten endpoints in full HD or up to 48 endpoints in nHD resolution with the Cisco TelePresence MCU 5320. This licensable appliance is a professional solution for hosting video conferences. The MCU works with systems and solutions from all major video conferencing equipment manufacturers.
Customize features like video titles and text overlays for different sites. Configurable IVRs and auto attendants can provide voice prompts to callers. Even the web interface can be customized.
To offer more ports than the maximum allowed, up to two Cisco TelePresence MCU 5320 can be stacked. This effectively doubles the number of ports that can be managed from a single point. The MCU can combine HD and SD sources, and also provides network resiliency and security protocols for interference-free conferencing.
Cisco TelePresence MCU 5320 Quick Specs:
- Maximum Number of Ports: 10x 1080p30/720p60, 20x 720p30, 40x w448p30 or 48x w360p30*
- Addt’l Voice Participants: 10 via 1080p30/720p60 or 20 via 720p30*
- Stackable: yes
- Dual Monitors: supported
- Content Sharing: supported
- Bandwidth: up to 4 Mbps
- Video Standards: H.264, H.263++, H.263+, H.263, H.261
- Picture Quality: up to 1080p
- Audio Standards: G.711, G.722, G.728, G.729, AAC-LC
- Sound Quality: wideband
- Chassis: 19″ rack mountable
- Network Ports: 10/100/1000
- Addt’l Ports: RS-232
- Display: backlit LCD for live status
- Protocols: H.323, SIP, H.235, IPv6, H.239, BFCP
*requires maximum port licensing
Cisco Multipoint Control Unit 5320 Package Contents:
Note: licensing required to enable port options.
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 5320 unit
- Rack kit and cables
- AES and HTTPS license