Cisco SPA502G 1 Line VoIP Phone with PoE
The Cisco SPA502G is a 1 Line IP phone that features dual switched Ethernet ports with IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE (Power Over Ethernet) support. The SPA502G has been tested for interoperability with many top VoIP brands. This competitively priced phone has feature-rich services such as easy station moves and shared line appearances. Also, this phone’s encryption protocols handles in-service software upgrades and remote provisioning so that you don’t have to.
Cisco SPA502G Overview
The Cisco SPA502G supports LDAPv3 Corporate Directory Search, Cisco XML-based Corporate Directory and features a customizable logo and screensaver. SIP 3rd party call control for server based applications and Cisco XML API support for advanced applications is also available. The Cisco SPA502G supports for the standard SIP2.0 protocol, as well as Cisco’s proprietary SPCP (Smart Phone Control Protocol), a derivative of Cisco’s SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol which is used on the Cisco UC500 platform. The Cisco SPA502G is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro product family of Cisco phones.
Cisco SPA502G Features & Functions:
- 1-Line Phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- G.729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi Res LCD Display
- 2.5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatibility (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY’s
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter
- Much more….