Cisco DX70 Video Conferencing System
The Cisco DX70 is an all-in-one touchscreen device, designed for video conferencing, collaborating and more from a customizable interface. Android-based operation lets you configure the touchscreen’s layout and widgets, and download compatible third-party applications. Also share content from a connected Windows or Mac computer, allowing complete desktop collaboration. Cisco’s embedded security protocols maintain secure connections to and from the device.
Cisco DX70 All-in-One Video Conferencing System Features:
- 14-inch all-in-one touchscreen with codec, camera and speakerphone.
- H.264 and AVC video codecs for full HD video conferencing in 1080p.
- Supports UC and Android applications from a smart user interface.
- Customizable layouts, wallpapers and widgets to boost productivity.
- Compatible with Bluetooth and USB accessories like headsets.
- Ability to share content to and from a Windows or Mac computer.
- Built-in Android 4.1.1 OS and Cisco security protocols.
- Gigabit Ethernet switch port and powerful internal hardware.
- WiFi connectivity for wireless network communications.
Cisco DX70 Video Conferencing System Package Contents:
- Cisco DX70 desktop device
- Screen cleaning cloth
- Ethernet cable
- Power supply unit