Cisco DX650 Video Phone
The Cisco DX650 is a compact, all-in-one system for desktop communications. Use the DX650 as a VoIP phone, for video conferencing, with downloadable Android apps and more. Use an external monitor for content sharing or to further expand the system. High definition voice and video, touchscreen capabilities, and wide interoperability with existing communications platforms, give this device easy-to-use set up and functionality.
Cisco DX650 All-in-One Device Features:
- 7-inch touchscreen with a customizable Android-based menu.
- H.264 and AVC video codecs for 1080p HD conferencing.
- Wideband audio through handset, headset or speakerphone.
- WiFi connectivity with 802.11a/b/g/n standards supported.
- Gigabit Ethernet switch port for high-capacity bandwidth.
- Bluetooth and USB interfaces for peripherals and accessories.
- Share and view content from a Windows or Mac computer.
- Android 4.1.1 OS with third-party app compatibility.
- 3.5mm stereo line I/O jack for external audio device.
- Kensington security slot (K-slot) compliant.
Cisco DX650 Video Phone Package Contents:
- Cisco DX650 desktop device
- Handset with cord